- Leadership is through the revelation of the word. Even as the final authority in America is our constitution superseding even the President and Congress, the final authority in all we do is the revelatory word of God which supersedes any person or organization.
- All teaching content and operational procedures are created on pure biblical principles only.
- Every task and teaching is preceded by prayer and is based on demonstrating our best, highest, first love of Jesus.
- Because we have broken from religious tradition, we have determined to remain faithful to the Lord Jesus even under attack.
- We are not hirelings; we do not sell the gospel; we do not taint the teachings of the Lord Jesus to make them appealing to the world.
- We vet every speaker and teacher and do not allow those who bring a mixed gospel.
- We are more concentrated on the Life-giving Spirit than on sin consciousness or presentation of materials.
- We love the Lord Jesus and it is evident in all we do, how we do it, and whom we serve.
- Jesus Christ is the purity in our spirit, the garment we wear, the eyes through which we see, and the fire that burns within our hearts.